Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TEODORO: THE FILIPINO MESSIAH?

My previous efforts, which I chose to publish in my blog StarTrack, were to determine the presidential candidate who is most likely to lead in the May 10 elections. The different approaches I took in computing the estimated outcomes gave some divergent results depending on the factors I utilized. As I have mentioned earlier, my most difficult problem was in determining the birth times of the candidates. I have to resort to doing researches on their life histories and somehow trying to give dates to the various significant incidents in their lives.

My tries somehow gave a very distinctive place to a particular candidate: Gilbert Teodoro. Although the other candidates landed in different places in the lineup, somehow Teodoro continues to maintain the leading position. He was always Number One. I myself could not reconcile the actual fact of his being Number Four in most of the opinion surveys conducted during the campaign period with his being Number One in my computations. His being Number One in my three attempts to fine-tune the results brainwashed me to accept him as my choice (at the start of my computational experimentation I had tentatively chose one other candidate, although not the front-runners). I have also noted his novel style of campaigning, without resorting to demeaning his political rivals but focusing on what we can expect from his method and style of governance. He has so far followed the rules; he has not overspent nor exceeded the air time allowed by the law.

Fortunately, my sister-in-law was able to get his actual birth data at 10:25 p.m. on June 14, 1964. This time, I shall write about his astrological character analysis to determine if he really is worth being our President without his having to engage in objectionable techniques of winning. Given the published public pulse, I have my own misgivings but then I believe in miracles. We, Filipinos, deserve the leaders we choose. I hope that this May Elections will give us the opportunity to select a President who can bring us out of the depths of despair. And given my own study of Teodoro, I have faith that in choosing him we shall be saved.

So as not to be accused of biased analysis, I shall borrow the astrological interpretations of a software, Solar Fire, sans its jargon, to highlight the qualities of Gilberto TEODORO:

You are gentle, loving and charming. You express yourself in an affectionate manner and enjoy the company of other people. You also have a love of art and beauty. You can be idealistic and easily hurt… You have much empathy for other people's suffering and may become a healer or counselor… You have so many original thoughts and ideas that you find it difficult to capture them on paper… You are focused on your own thoughts and opinions and may not listen to others… You may find that you have an urge to express yourself through artistic avenues.

“Relationships will play an important role in your accomplishments. You need to make sure that your need to keep the peace does not hinder decisive action… You are stubborn if opposed… You have the ability to state your thoughts and ideas strongly… You are on a persistent search for the truth. You have the ability to be a loyal and wise teacher. You have a strong desire for abundance… You are a great thinker and talker. You seek ever-increasing communication networks and inspire others through your insight. You are always seeking to expand your mind.

“You are enthusiastic about so many things, and have the ambition to succeed. You naturally find yourself in leadership positions and react well to them… You are responsible and reliable, and probably somewhat cautious… You have a gift for understanding people and lending a caring hand in their times of troubles. Your sensitive and accepting nature encourages people to tell you their heartfelt problems. You may be drawn to the spiritual side of life.”


Additional to the description above, the aspects of the Fixed Stars to the natal planets of Teodoro indicate the following significances (the conjunction and the parallel add power to the planets involved):

• Aldebaran conjunct Mercury means “Success through integrity”
• Deneb Adige conjunct Saturn means “strong will, strong temper”
• Thuban conjunct Uranus means “to protect or make a treasure”
• Zuben Elgenubi conjunct Neptune means “positive social reform”
• Zosma conjunct Pluto means “A victim or a savior”
• Hamal parallel Sun means “to follow one’s own path”
• Arcturus parallel Mars means “a different approach”
• Spica parallel Saturn means “the potential for brilliance”

Despite the published surveys of various survey companies, Gilberto Teodoro may turn out to be a miracle that God will bestow on us. Miracles do not mean easy sailing; there will be a number of difficulties we have to collectively surmount. Hopefully, the process will be a purgation of the ills that have hounded us for a number of years. As our leader, Teodoro will be an appropriate inspiration for us to perform morally and well in the performance of our duties.

No comments: